Shairport Sync is an AirPlay audio player – it plays audio streamed from iTunes, iOS, Apple TV and macOS devices and AirPlay sources such as Quicktime Player and ForkedDaapd, among others.
Audio played by a Shairport Sync-powered device stays synchronised with the source and hence with similar devices playing the same source. In this way, synchronised multi-room audio is possible for players that support it, such as iTunes and the macOS Music app.
Shairport Sync runs on Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD. It does not support AirPlay video or photo streaming.
Audio Band allows you to display song information in the taskbar.
- Displays song information – album art, artist, title, progress
- Control your music – play/pause, previous/next
- Add support for your music player of choice through plugins
Lollypop is a modern music player for GNOME
- Artist bio, lyrics Artist bio, lyrics: Get artists and tracks information from the web.
- Intuitive browsing: Walk through your collection by genres/artists and through albums artwork.
- Play many audio formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, and flac
- Cover art downloader: Automatic artwork downloader from Last.fm, Itunes and Spotify.
- MTP devices: Sync your music with Android phones and any mtp devices…
- Fullscreen view: Visual access from your couch
- Party mode: Let Lollypop choose music for you.
- Native replaygain support.
- Search in your collection by artist, album and title.
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OSX and Windows. It can help you to convert your music absolutely free to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless format and bunch of others.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts between all key audio formats
- Splits tracks by CUE sheet
- Exports to iTunes
- Converts multiple files simultaneously
- Keeps the folder structure
- Extracts audio track from video
This tool is aimed at people migrating a music library from iTunes™ to Foobar2000, and allows you to keep the various statistics and dates that are saved by iTunes. It reads these fields from your iTunes Library XML, and writes them to the file tags that are expected by the import function of foo_playcount. You can transfer playlists too.
Mixxx has everything you need to start making DJ mixes in a tight, integrated package. Whether you’re DJing your next house party, spinning at a club, or broadcasting as a radio DJ, Mixxx has what you need to do it right.