- Free and Open Source software.
- Converts Audible proprietary .aax files to plain .mp3 or .m4a/.m4b.
- Also offers basic support for older .aa files.
- Windows application, with all the classic features of the Windows eco-system.
- Requires activated Audible Manager/App or personal activation code.
- Processing Modes:
- One output file per input file.
- Multiple output files per input file, divided by chapter.
- Multiple output files per input file, divided by chapter and further split into shorter tracks of roughly equal length.
- Multiple output files per input file, split into shorter tracks of roughly equal length, ignoring chapters.
- Creates additional playlist if more than one output file is created per book.
- Handles books with multiple parts.
- Manages and preserves all meta-tag information.
- Supports named chapters, for .aax files downloaded with the Audible App.
- Can adjust inaccurate chapter marks.
- Allows customization of output naming: files, folders and tags.
- Delegates all audio processing to powerful FFmpeg, including DRM handling.
- High performance: Utilizes all available processor cores to run conversion work in parallel.
- Optionally copies original .aax file to a new location after the conversion, with a customizable name.
- Automatically launches default media player after conversion has completed.
- Log facility, optional, to record program activity, activated with program argument.
- Online update function: Will automatically scan the website for a new version, download and install it.
- .Net Framework application, written in C# with Windows Forms, the Task Parallel Library and other goodies from language and framework.
- Incorporating a number of snippets from the Open Source community.
Acon Digital Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design. Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated. There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
Sounding good has never been this cheap. Even though FreeAMP may look simple, all the algorithms from our amplifying modeler plugin REAMP are still in there. In this free version, we’ve combined our favourite profiles from REAMP into one universal profile. When processing audio through FreeAMP you’ll get the sound of tape and tube saturation at the same time. It can be used on anything that needs to be vitalized, from single tracks, stems or full mixes. And the best thing is that it is Totally free! (requires an account)
Requires macOS 10.9 or later, Windows 7 (SP1) or later, running a AU, VST or AAX compatible 64-bit host.
Pseudo stereo without phase issues. Wider takes the massively popular stereo section from its sibling, Manipulator, and creates the illusion of an expanded stereo image of a mono signal to an awe-inspiring amount of width. However, Wider is a unique stereo plugin in the sense that it is completely “mono-compatible”, meaning that any signal that has been extended will always remain in phase with itself, even if summed to mono.
AnSpec is an analog-style one/third-octave spectrum analyzer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. It was designed to be a handy visual feedback tool for those who like visual smoothness and easiness of use of analog analyzers. AnSpec also provides peak level indication.
While there are no adjustable parameters available in this plugin, you can still change level meter ballistics and resize plugin’s window.
- 1/3 octave analog-style spectrum analyzer
- Peak level indication
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and mono analysis
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and High DPI support
TDR VOS SlickEQ is a mixing / mastering equalizer designed for ease of use, musical flexibility and impeccable sound.
Three (and a half) filter-bands arranged in a classic Low/Mid/High semi-parametric layout offer fast and intuitive access to four distinct EQ modes, each representing a set of distinct EQ curves and behaviors. An elaborate auto gain option automatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness during EQ operation. Optionally, SlickEQ allows to exclusively process either the stereo sum or stereo difference (i.e. “stereo width”) without additional sum/difference encoding.
In order to warm up the material with additional harmonic content, SlickEQ offers a switchable EQ non-linearity and an output stage with 4 different saturation models. These options are meant to offer subtle and interesting textures, rather than obvious distortion. The effect is made to add the typical “mojo” often associated with classy audio gear.
An advanced 64bit multirate processing structure practically eliminates typical problems of digital EQ implementations such as frequency warping, quantization distortion and aliasing.
Beside the primary controls, the plug-in comes with an array of additional helpers: Advanced preset management, undo/redo, quick A/B comparison, copy & paste, an online help, editable labels, mouse-wheel support and much more.
Key specs and features:
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Five output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow”, “Deep” and “Toasted”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“Stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more
Back by popular demand comes a remastered version of the extremely popular Cheeze Machine virtual instrument by Big Tick Audio. An extra cheesy, extra saucy string box in the style of the original vintage string machines. Cheeze Machine 2 includes an expanded oscillator section, convolution reverb, a vintage ensemble chorus, and 64 bit compatibility for VST, AU, AAX and standalone applications.
A universal L/R plus MONO/DIFF monitor control and Balance / Correlation metering plug-in for stereo bus masters.
Youlean Loudness Meter is your ultimate free VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin for loudness measurement.