Adds the ability for foobar2000 to interact with the Windows 10 media control overlay.
“Sekaiju” is free, open source MIDI sequencer / editor software for creating and editing MIDI data. You can record MIDI keyboard or synthesizer playing to the computer, and you can compose music to play with your MIDI modules or synthesizers. Since it allows editing of all kinds of events, and has an unlimited undo and redo feature, Sekaiju can also be used as a powerful MIDI editor. A real-time input which can input each MIDI channel messages into separate tracks at the same time is a popular feature .
- Free and Open Source software.
- Converts Audible proprietary .aax files to plain .mp3 or .m4a/.m4b.
- Also offers basic support for older .aa files.
- Windows application, with all the classic features of the Windows eco-system.
- Requires activated Audible Manager/App or personal activation code.
- Processing Modes:
- One output file per input file.
- Multiple output files per input file, divided by chapter.
- Multiple output files per input file, divided by chapter and further split into shorter tracks of roughly equal length.
- Multiple output files per input file, split into shorter tracks of roughly equal length, ignoring chapters.
- Creates additional playlist if more than one output file is created per book.
- Handles books with multiple parts.
- Manages and preserves all meta-tag information.
- Supports named chapters, for .aax files downloaded with the Audible App.
- Can adjust inaccurate chapter marks.
- Allows customization of output naming: files, folders and tags.
- Delegates all audio processing to powerful FFmpeg, including DRM handling.
- High performance: Utilizes all available processor cores to run conversion work in parallel.
- Optionally copies original .aax file to a new location after the conversion, with a customizable name.
- Automatically launches default media player after conversion has completed.
- Log facility, optional, to record program activity, activated with program argument.
- Online update function: Will automatically scan the website for a new version, download and install it.
- .Net Framework application, written in C# with Windows Forms, the Task Parallel Library and other goodies from language and framework.
- Incorporating a number of snippets from the Open Source community.
Record sounds, lectures, interviews, and other events. Mark key moments as you record, edit, or play them back.