A Twitch bot that lets people from Twitch chat request songs from your Foobar2000 playlist.
A software synthesizer intended for use with DTM software. Supports VSTi plug-in / AU plug-in format. This software is freeware. Functionally, it is modeled after the red synth Clavia NORD LEAD2 and has the following features:
- 2 Oscillator + 1 Sub Oscillator, FM Modulation, Ring Modulation, Synchro, Modulation Envelope
- 4 types of filters and distortion
- 2LFO (host sync possible)
- Equipped with arpeggiator (host synchronization)
- Equipped with tempo delay (host synchronization) and stereo chorus / flanger
- Legato mode, portamento
- 32-tone polyphonic
- With 128 preset tones.
- Thorough reduction in operation weight. Use of SSE, etc.
- Automation compatible
Beast is a digital synthesizer and music creation system, released as Free Software under the GNU LGPL-2.1+. It has support for Linux Audio Plugins (LADSPA), multi-track editing, unlimited undo, real-time synthesis, MIDI and various audio formats like WAV, AIFF, Vorbis, Soundfont 2, Gus Patch, FLAC and MP3 files, 32bit audio rendering, full duplex support, multi-core audio rendering, SIMD utilisation, precise timing at sample granularity, FFT spectrograms and MIDI automation. The project is translated into a variety of languages.
FOMUS is a open source software application by David Psenicka that automates many musical notation tasks for composers and musicians, facilitating the process of creating professionally notated scores by allowing the user to separate attributes such as times, durations and pitches from the representation of them in conventional music notation. It is especially useful for composers who work with algorithms and computer music software languages / environments such as CM/Grace, Pure Data and Lisp. It can also be used to import data from MIDI files into a graphical notation editor or creating scores from scratch using text files.
NorQualizer is a smart audio equalizer / normalizer which corrects audio files to get them all similar in terms of bandwidth and volume level. Especially useful for preparing audio CDs with files from different sources.
- Extract audio from multimedia files
- Automatically normalize audio
- Automatically equalize audio
- Ideal for creating music albums
Advanced GTK+ Sequencer is intended to use for music composition. It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel.
It’s designed to be highly configurable, you may add effects to its effect chain, add or remove audio channels/pads.
You may set up a fully functional network of engines, therefore exists a link editor for linking audio lines.
In conjunction with ags you need a realtime kernel and alsa support. `ags` uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that’s why you need at least a preemptible kernel.
- save or open Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer XML files with XPath support
- add or remove audio engines with adjustable audio channels and pads
- link channels with property dialog
- output panel, mixer, drum and matrix sequencer, soft synth and audio file player
- piano roll with basic notation editing supporting copy & paste
- adjustable BPM
- LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 support
- export to WAV, FLAC, OGG and others
- multiple sinks like Pulseaudio, JACK, ALSA and OSS
- automation editor
- waveform editor with copy & paste
- capture sound with AgsAudiorec machine
- MIDI instrument input
- import/export to Standard MIDI Files
- OSC content format support
- OSC server for remote control and monitoring
Automatic Volume Mixer is a tool that allows automatization of Windows Volume Mixer based on user rules. You can open the Volume Mixer by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray and selecting Open Volume Mixer. This application is an automatic version of that applet.
Common usage examples:
- Pausing your audio player (e.g. foobar2000) whenever any other application makes a noise, and resuming playback once the noise is gone. This enables you to keep your audio player running in the background at all times.
- Briefly muting all applications while a notification is playing.
- Forcing application’s volume to a set level.
- Automatically lowering volume during night.
- Launching processes / popups when some application makes noise.
- Detect volume levels of applications and act on that information.
- Fully configurable rules for detection, filtering, and executing actions.
- Ability to automatically adjust audio levels of applications.