foobarCon is a Foobar2000 remote controller app for Android. foobarCon needs Foobar2000 components to be installed for proper operation.
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
Android app that allows you to look up online radio streams at RadioBrowser and listen to them. RadioBrowser is a wiki like approach to collecting as many online radio stations as possible. Everyone can help by not only adding new stations but also tagging existing ones.
- Everyone can add stations easily
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- Record streams
- Music Player Daemon support
- ChromeCast support
It’s time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak. All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.
Winamp — It really whips the llama’s ass!
The classic alternative to Window Media Player. Winamp is a cross platform, extensible, free and skinnable media player with a large community and a long past. Development has stopped, but may start again, meanwhile, the development community has largely moved to Foobar2000.
(Update) October 2018
A leaked version of Winamp 5.8 recently spread over the Internet. Consequently, we have decided to make this new version available to you, revised by us.
Android / Mac / Windows
An advanced freeware audio player for Windows
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allows third-party developers to extend functionality.