RipperX is a GTK program to rip CD audio tracks and encode them to the Ogg, MP3, or FLAC formats. It’s goal is to be easy to use, requiring only a few mouse clicks to convert an entire album. It supports CDDB lookups for album and track information.
Jajuk is a Java music organizer for all platforms. The main goal of this project is to provide a fully-featured application to advanced users with large or scattered music collections.
Jajuk’s main principles are:
- Maximum features – Jajuk is made firstly for advanced users looking for powerful features;
- Maximum usability – Jajuk is designed to be intuitive, fast and provide multiple ways to perform the same operation;
- Maximum portability and desktop integration.
Mp3Splt-project is a cross-platform utility to split mp3, ogg vorbis and native FLAC files by selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding. It’s very useful to split large mp3, ogg vorbis or FLAC files to make smaller files or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks. If you want to split an album, you can select split points and filenames manually, you can get them automatically from CDDB (internet or a local file) or from .cue files. Also supports automatic silence splitting, which can be used to adjust cddb/cue split points. Trimming using silence detection is also available. You can extract tracks from Mp3Wrap or AlbumWrap files in few seconds.
fre:ac is a free open source audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between mp3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats.
With fre:ac you can easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use with your hardware player, or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB / freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags.
- Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats
- Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
- Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you
- Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and file names
- Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
- Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
- Completely free and open source without a catch