Website that cuts, converts or merges a file. Supports multiple audio formats.
LASTAR is a batch (non-interactive) audio processor for loudness adjustment and file splitting of a batch of audio recordings, using an audio transparent maximizer.
At the opposite of usual available software, loudness normalization is done on signal power, which leads to a louder and more homogeneous result than the usual “peak” normalization, in particular on live recordings.
Its purpose is:
- to split, equalize and normalize digitized analog tapes or vinyl
- to split, equalize and normalize live recordings from microphones (ex ZOOM H2 recordings)
- fast and homogeneous normalization of a group of files (compilation for instance)
- loudness and dynamic reduction for listening in a noisy environment (car…)
- and so on…
This software aims to be very fast and easy to use : the most efficient computing techniques have been implemented, and there are very few parameters to set (most of them are automatically adjusted by analyzing the file).
- an automatic RMS normalizer,
- an Automatic Gain Controller (compressor)
- a 10 bands automatic equalizer
- a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer
- a file splitter
- a noise gate
- preset management
- a preview function.
Audio Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip VST plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
An online audio editor. Edit audio from any web browser.
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
Audio Trimmer is a simple online tool which lets you trim your audio files on the fly.
Supports mp3, wav, wma, ogg, m4r, 3gpp, m4a, aac, amr, flac and aif files.
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for encoded mp3s. Without re-encoding you can directly cut, crop or split your MP3 and AAC tracks, change the volume on mp3s and much more. Direct editing saves encoding time and preserves the original audio quality of your tracks. The built in recorder creates mp3s on the fly. By using cuesheets, pause detection or autocue you can easily divide long files.
This is a program for stretching audio. It is suitable only for extreme sound stretching of the audio (like 50x) and for applying special effects by “spectral smoothing” the sounds. It can transform any sound / music to a texture. The program is Open-Source and it’s released under the version 2 of the General Public License. You can download the source code for Linux or the Windows binaries.
Elpetozede is a multi-platform, open source tool to split a wave file (.wav), which contains the complete audio recording of one side of a vinyl record or a cassette tape into single wav files, one for each track. It searches an Internet database (musicbrainz.org) for the album data, so, with a little luck, you won’t need to type all the track information by hand.
Limited-Z is a specialized and easy-to-use limiter, based on the foundation of being a capable look-ahead brickwall limiter suitable for final mixing or mastering.
Limited-Z dynamically combines several unique limiting algorithms to provide transparent limiting on all audio sources. Limited-Z is capable of substantial levels of compression / limiting without inadvertently creating excessive amounts of audible distortion … and, it’s FREE!