Get high quality samples, stems, and karaoke tracks from your audio with our AI-powered vocal remover.
Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, WMA, etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream with functions like copy, cut, paste, insert and delete. You may modify any part of the stream by applying audio effects and synthesize sound files.
- Sound editing functions such as copy, cut, paste, delete, insert, trim.
- Apply processes like click removal, DC offset correction, compressor, echo, fading, inversion, noise reduction, normalization, pitch scale, pitch shift, reverberation, reversing, sound 3D, tempo, true bass, volume
- Filters like, moving average, high-pass, low-pass, band-pass.
- Special effects like flanger, phaser, chorus, gargle.
- Listen to the audio file with play, pause, stop commands
- Record from any source
- Various tools like, frequency analyzer, tone generator, noise generator, DTMF synthesis, text to speech.
- Process any channel separately or both
- Apply third party VST plug-ins
The swiss army knife of lossless video / audio editing
LosslessCut aims to be the ultimate cross platform FFmpeg GUI for extremely fast and lossless operations on video, audio, subtitle and other related media files. The main feature is lossless trimming and cutting of video and audio files, which is great for saving space by rough-cutting your large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard many gigabytes of data without doing a slow re-encode and thereby losing quality. Or you can add a music or subtitle track to your video without needing to encode. Everything is extremely fast because it does an almost direct data copy, fueled by the awesome FFmpeg which does all the grunt work.
- Lossless cutting of most video and audio formats
- Losslessly cut out parts of video / audio (for cutting away commercials etc.)
- Losslessly rearrange the order of video / audio segments
- Lossless merge / concatenation of arbitrary files (with identical codecs parameters, e.g. from the same camera)
- Lossless stream editing: Combine arbitrary tracks from multiple files (ex. add music or subtitle track to a video file)
- Losslessly extract all tracks from a file (extract video, audio, subtitle, attachments and other tracks from one file into separate files)
- Batch view for fast multi-file workflow
- Remux into any compatible output format
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG / PNG format
- Manual input of cutpoint times
- Apply a per-file timecode offset (and auto load timecode from file)
- Change rotation / orientation metadata in videos
- View technical data about all streams
- Timeline zoom and frame / keyframe jumping for accurate cutting around keyframes
- Saves per project cut segments to project file
- View FFmpeg last command log so you can modify and re-run recent commands on the command line
- Give labels to cut segments
- View segment details, export / import cut segments as CSV
- Import segments from: MP4 / MKV chapters, Text file, YouTube, CSV, CUE, XML (DaVinci, Final Cut Pro)
- Video thumbnails and audio waveform
- Edit file metadata and per-stream metadata
- Edit per-stream disposition
- Cut with chapter marks
- Annotate segments with tags
- View subtitles
Website that cuts, converts or merges a file. Supports multiple audio formats.
LASTAR is a batch (non-interactive) audio processor for loudness adjustment and file splitting of a batch of audio recordings, using an audio transparent maximizer.
At the opposite of usual available software, loudness normalization is done on signal power, which leads to a louder and more homogeneous result than the usual “peak” normalization, in particular on live recordings.
Its purpose is:
- to split, equalize and normalize digitized analog tapes or vinyl
- to split, equalize and normalize live recordings from microphones (ex ZOOM H2 recordings)
- fast and homogeneous normalization of a group of files (compilation for instance)
- loudness and dynamic reduction for listening in a noisy environment (car…)
- and so on…
This software aims to be very fast and easy to use : the most efficient computing techniques have been implemented, and there are very few parameters to set (most of them are automatically adjusted by analyzing the file).
- an automatic RMS normalizer,
- an Automatic Gain Controller (compressor)
- a 10 bands automatic equalizer
- a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer
- a file splitter
- a noise gate
- preset management
- a preview function.
Audio Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip VST plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
An online audio editor. Edit audio from any web browser.
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
Audio Trimmer is a simple online tool which lets you trim your audio files on the fly.
Supports mp3, wav, wma, ogg, m4r, 3gpp, m4a, aac, amr, flac and aif files.
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for encoded mp3s. Without re-encoding you can directly cut, crop or split your MP3 and AAC tracks, change the volume on mp3s and much more. Direct editing saves encoding time and preserves the original audio quality of your tracks. The built in recorder creates mp3s on the fly. By using cuesheets, pause detection or autocue you can easily divide long files.