Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, WMA, etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream with functions like copy, cut, paste, insert and delete. You may modify any part of the stream by applying audio effects and synthesize sound files.
- Sound editing functions such as copy, cut, paste, delete, insert, trim.
- Apply processes like click removal, DC offset correction, compressor, echo, fading, inversion, noise reduction, normalization, pitch scale, pitch shift, reverberation, reversing, sound 3D, tempo, true bass, volume
- Filters like, moving average, high-pass, low-pass, band-pass.
- Special effects like flanger, phaser, chorus, gargle.
- Listen to the audio file with play, pause, stop commands
- Record from any source
- Various tools like, frequency analyzer, tone generator, noise generator, DTMF synthesis, text to speech.
- Process any channel separately or both
- Apply third party VST plug-ins