Audio Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip VST plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
- Automatically pauses your music player when other audio starts playing and unpauses it afterwards
- Per-application volume, boost quiet apps
- Record system audio
KVR Audio is a community and news site for popular Audio Plug-in formats and related subjects, such as sample libraries and mobile apps. Our mission is to supply up to date news to VST, AU, RTAS, DX and DSSI/LADSPA plug-in and iOS and Android App users in a friendly, up-front and timely manner.
FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OSX and Windows. It can help you to convert your music absolutely free to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless format and bunch of others.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts between all key audio formats
- Splits tracks by CUE sheet
- Exports to iTunes
- Converts multiple files simultaneously
- Keeps the folder structure
- Extracts audio track from video
Levelator® adjusts the audio levels within your podcast or other audio file for variations from one speaker to the next, for example. It’s not a compressor, normalizer or limiter although it contains all three. It’s much more than those tools, and it’s much simpler to use. The UI is dirt-simple: Drag-and-drop any WAV or AIFF file onto The Leveler’s application window, and a few moments later you’ll find a new version which just sounds better.
ocenaudio is a cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor. It is ideal for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complication.
ocenaudio also has powerful features that will satisfy more advanced users including VST plugin support.
Providing hard-to-find pieces of software since 2001
Repository of open audio CODECs, compiled LAME binaries and freeware utilities.
Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool used to edit the metadata of audio files. It supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE tags for multiple files at once, covering a variety of audio formats.
You can rename files based on tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import / export tag information, create playlists and more.