Exports Rocksmith 2014 arrangements to Guitar Pro tabs (.gp5, .gpx). RocksmithToTab parses Rocksmith’s .psarc archives and converts any songs found within to tablature. All the Rocksmith techniques are supported and translated, and you get all of the chord diagrams and fingering hints that Rocksmith shows you. It’s a great way to figure out specific parts of a song, and Guitar Pro’s speed trainer is a very good alternative to the riff repeater. All arrangement types (bass, lead, rhythm) can be exported, either together in a single tab or into separate tabs.
- Can export any installed Rocksmith 2014 songs, including on-disc content, dlc, import RS1 songs as well as custom dlcs.
- Can export tabs to either .gp5 format (Guitar Pro 5/6/Mobile, TuxGuitar) or .gpx format (Guitar Pro 6).
- All Rocksmith features are supported and exported, including legato techniques, bends, palm and fret-hand mutes and chord diagrams.
- All available arrangements (lead, rhythm, bass) can be exported, either into the same tab file or into separate files.
- For the most part, produces readable rhythm notation, although it may occasionally become a bit weird, particularly in fast solos.