DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multi mic setup.
- Stand-alone, Lv2 and VSTi versions available
- Open drumkit file format, allowing the community to create their own drumkits
- Drum velocity, allowing for several different hit velocities for each drum
- Multichannel output, making it possible to mix it just the way you would a real drumkit
- Optional built-in humanizer, analyzing the midi notes, adjusting velocities on-the-fly
- Stand-alone midi renderer, generating .wav files, 1 for each channel
- Stand-alone midi input, making it possible to use DrumGizmo as a software sampler for an electronic drumkit