This tool imitates the 7.1 to binaural sound effect of many surround virtualizations by making use of Equalizer APO’s convolution filter. Available impulse response that were recorded with activated…
- – Dolby Atmos Headphone
- – CMSS-3D
- – SBX Pro Studio Surround (also found in BlasterX Acoustic Engine & THX TruStudio Pro)
- – Dolby Headphone
- – Sennheiser GSX Binaural 7.1
- – DTS Headphone:X
- – Windows Sonic Headphone
- – Dolby Home Theater v4 Headphone Surround Virtualizer
- – Razer Surround
- – Out Of Your Head
- – Flux HEar V3
- – OpenAL and DirectSound3D HRTFs
- – Waves Nx
- – and many more!
- many different headphone surround impulse responses
- powerful graphic equalizer
- equalizer presets for over 1000 popular headphones
- use multiple devices on one sound card
- extensive control over different volume levels
- apply and save the processing onto your audio files
- fully configurable crossfeed
- quickly save & load profiles, even through hotkeys
- supports command line parameters for all options
- rearrange the virtual speakers’ positions
- intelligent stereo upmix
- portable installation with easy one-click updater
AIMP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Over twenty audio formats are supported. This is one of the best music players you can find on the Internet.
Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert an audio CD to MP3,OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
- totally FREE music player
- Support for a large number of music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC / MP+, AAC, AC3, Ogg, FLAC,APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Real functionality and an intuitive interface
- 18-band EQ and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit audio processing in order to achieve the best quality
- Support for usage of multiple playlists at once
- Support for functionality enhancement modules ~ You can add new features and expand existing, connect such plugins as Input, Gen, DSP from Winamp
- Shutting down the computer ~ You can sleep under favorite music, setting the timer to switch off the computer.
- Online radio ~ Listen and save!
- Creation of bookmarks and playback queue
- Hotkeys ~ Set up local and global hotkeys to your taste!
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode ~ Several users are using one computer? That’s not a problem.
- Full Unicode support
- File search ~ Search files on all open playlists
- Flexible program settings
- Small size of program distribution
- Audio Converter ~ Allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to wma, mp3, wav, ogg.
- Audio Grabber ~ You can convert an audio CD (CDA) to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA.
- Sound Recorder ~ you to write sound from any audio device in your system and save as mp3, ogg, wav and wma files.
- Tag Editor ~ You can easily edit tags of audio files, rename group of files, sort out by required template or apply tags’ values to a group of files.
- Audio Library ~ Represents the organizer of music files, which allows you to easily sort your music and mark listened to audio.
VU Meter Skins:
Minimalist local music player for windows, transparent, borderless and buttonless.
- Portable, free, open-source software. (Delphi, MIT open-source license)
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10, 简体 / 繁體 / English / Unicode
- Minimalist, transparent, “no interface, only music”.
- Optimized for local lossless music playback. Powered by Bass library, with excellent performance and high quality sound effects. Modular design, can be highly customized.
- Supports lightweight media library, lyrics and visual effects. Can be minimized to the system tray, takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
- These features come from user suggestions: tag editing, automatic switching list, play queue, mouse gestures, equalizer, audio device selection, the global volume wheel (over systray), font settings, minimalist mode, mouse transparent, pin to desktop and a simple layout.
- Supports APE / FLAC / WavPack / MP3 / OGG / TTA / TAK / Musepack / AAC / AC3 / WMA / Wav / CD / ALAC / Aiff / MOD / CUE (almost all local music formats from lossy to lossless, and supports video formats by plug-in)
Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It is a fork of Clementine released in 2018 aimed at music collectors, enthusiasts and audiophiles. The name is inspired by the band Strawbs. It’s based on a heavily modified version of Clementine created in 2012-2013. It’s written in C++ and Qt 5.
- Play and organize music
- Supports WAV, FLAC, WavPack, DSF, DSDIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Speex, MPC, TrueAudio, AIFF, MP4, MP3, ASF and Monkey’s Audio
- Audio CD playback
- Native desktop notifications
- Playlists in multiple formats
- Advanced audio output and device configuration for bit-perfect playback on Linux
- Edit tags on music files
- Fetch tags from MusicBrainz
- Album cover art from Last.fm, Musicbrainz, Discogs, Tidal and Deezer
- Song lyrics from AudD
- Support for multiple backends
- Audio analyzer
- Audio equalizer
- Transfer music to iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
- Streaming support for Tidal, Qobuz and Subsonic
- Scrobbler with support for Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz
A cross platform dual channel FFT based Acoustic Analysis Tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function. One feature is the ability to capture four sample plots, average them, and invert to aid in final EQ.
- Four capture buffers, with auto-save (in case of crash) and save-as ability
- Averages buffers to a separate buffer and flips it for analysis
- Automatic delay calculation
- Impulse response capturing
- Pink Noise generation tool to eliminate need for an external Pink Noise source
- Uses JACK to route and manage audio paths
System-wide audio equalizer for the Mac. Free and open source. Improves your audio listening on OSX / macOS. Experience music on your Mac, how it’s meant to be.