Zrythm is a cross-platform digital audio workstation designed to be featureful and easy to use. Automate almost anything with automation events using straight lines, ramps and curves, or with LFOs and envelopes. Featuring a chord pad for quickly trying out chords in a scale and a chord track to help with chord progressions.
Complete support for LV2 and VST2, with experimental support for VST3, AU, SFZ and SF2. Fully JACK aware, including support for JACK transport, ALSA, WASAPI, Windows MME, CoreMidi and CoreAudio.
Zrythm is free software. Use, study, share and improve it freely. Available in multiple languages including English, French, Galician, Portuguese, Japanese and German.
Tag Archives: WASAPI
Audiophile UPnP Renderer ~ Windows Network Player
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, WAV, AIFF.
- BitPerfect, zero CPU load streaming.
- Support for high-quality bit-depth upconversion.
- Support for VST 2.x plugins.
- Gapless playback.
- WASAPI (Exclusive mode) output.
Album Player ~ Cross-platform Audio Player
Album Player is designed for composing and listening to compilations of music albums on your hard drive and CD/DVD. The Album Player plays audio files of popular formats, such as WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, ALAC, AIFF, TAK, MP3, MP4, OGG, MPC, Audio-CD, SACD and DVD-A. Playlists are built based on information read from .cue files.
The Album Player supports modes of direct output from a sound decoder to an output device. The elimination of intermediate processing and mixing provides the most accurate sound reproduction. The Album Player’s supported output modes are ASIO, Kernel Streaming and exclusive WASAPI.
The player displays a list of albums located on a selected drive or directory, content of a selected album, album art, artist name, and the year of release of the album. If an album’s folder contains more than one picture, they are displayed as a slide show.
No installation is required, just right-click on the player to configure it.
Foobar2000 ~ Output Components
Specialized output components allow Foobar to interface directly with hardware or software devices.
Official output components:
- www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_out_ks (kernel streaming)
Alternative output components:
Foobar2000 ~ How To Install A Component
ASIO2WASAPI ~ ASIO To WASAPI
This project is a hardware-independent ASIO driver for Windows Vista or higher. It provides a translation layer between Steinberg ASIO protocol and Windows’ native low-level audio API (WASAPI).
PlayPcmWin ~ WASAPI Audio Player
PlayPcmWin is yet another open source audio player for audiophiles.
- Supports WASAPI exclusive mode playback. Bit-perfect capable.
- Memory play. Load all PCM data onto the main memory before the playback starts.
- Native C++ optimized code for the playback thread. C# .NET 4.0 WPF GUI for easy use.
- Supports WAV(16, 20, 24, 32bit), FLAC(16, 24bit), AIFF(16, 24bit) and AIFC-sowt and MP3.
- DoP playback of DFF and DSF files.
- Supports CUE sheets and M3U8 playlists.
- Gapless playback.
- Source code available.
AIMP ~ Full Featured Music Player
AIMP is a powerful free audio player for Windows OS that supports for local files, NAS, clouds and podcasts. Additionally, it includes powerful tools to operate with audio files.
.CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B,
.MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK,
.TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM,
- CUE Sheet support
- Output support ~ DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 32-bit audio processing for the best quality!
- Listen to internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats
- Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- Rating and auto-marks
- Collecting statistics about tracks listening
- Automatic calculations of rating and marks for listened tracks
- Support for plugins ~ You can add new utilities or extend already existing ones
- Build-in scrobbler / Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz services are supported
- Clouds / OneDrive, Google.Drive, DropBox, Облако@mail.ru, Яндекс.Диск and Custom WebDAV clouds are supported
- Hot keys ~ Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Multi-user mode support ~ Several users working on one computer? No problem!
- Multi-language interface
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Support for 4K and High DPI / Following scale factors are supported: 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%
- Flexible program options
VU Meter Skins: