Portable audio player based on BASS library, Lightweight, Fast and easy to use. Now supports multiple languages.
OooPlayer is a free audio player for Microsoft® Windows®. It has a clean, lightweight user interface and it is also friendly with your computer resources. It is one of the best candidates if you’re looking for an alternative to Winamp® or just looking for a simple, easy-to-use music and radio player. It’s written in Delphi and uses Bass library and its plugins from www.un4seen.com
The listed versions are clean, without no bundles/installers and it has support for most popular audio formats (see below in the features section). This player is released under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 and is available in two versions: installer and portable.
- user-friendly and with a low impact on resource usage
- support for most audio formats: MP3, FLAC, OGG, MPC, WMA, AC3, SPX, AAC, ALAC, APE, TTA, OFR, WV, OPUS, TAK etc.
- support for gapless playback (uninterrupted playback of sequential/consecutive audio tracks)
- support for M3U and M3U8 playlists
- integrated lyric downloader (it doesn’t work with certain files such as covers)
- save your own playlists in M3U, M3U8 or PPF format
- built-in support for radio stations (huge list available) including details about the current radio
- multiple options available: shuffle, repeat, search, jump, find etc.
- available as installer and portable version.
mypiano_jukebox is a mypiano_chung bass.dll based MIDI jukebox, MIDI files & folder player with a virtual acoustic piano recorded on Isabelle’s upright piano, with a smartphone . The sounds, reverb, chorus and volume are variable with the number of played notes and the sustain switch, just like a real piano.
- Added a public domain Kawai, City piano and Steinway samples.
- harp0 – harp9 + piano shape selection.
- uses mp3 samples.
- easy to customize.
- written in freebasic.
This is Windows or Linux program, designed for playing music for AY-3-8912 sound chip (or its analogs are AY-3-8910 and YM2149F). Emulator emulates these sound chips and does not require real ones. Additionally emulator can play CD’s audio tracks and MIDI-files. Optional BASS by Ian Luck can be used for playing MP3 and MOD music.
Minimalist local music player for windows, transparent, borderless and buttonless.
- Portable, free, open-source software. (Delphi, MIT open-source license)
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10, 简体 / 繁體 / English / Unicode
- Minimalist, transparent, “no interface, only music”.
- Optimized for local lossless music playback. Powered by Bass library, with excellent performance and high quality sound effects. Modular design, can be highly customized.
- Supports lightweight media library, lyrics and visual effects. Can be minimized to the system tray, takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
- These features come from user suggestions: tag editing, automatic switching list, play queue, mouse gestures, equalizer, audio device selection, the global volume wheel (over systray), font settings, minimalist mode, mouse transparent, pin to desktop and a simple layout.
- Supports APE / FLAC / WavPack / MP3 / OGG / TTA / TAK / Musepack / AAC / AC3 / WMA / Wav / CD / ALAC / Aiff / MOD / CUE (almost all local music formats from lossy to lossless, and supports video formats by plug-in)
A modular Linux / Windows XP music player using the BASS library.