This is Windows or Linux program, designed for playing music for AY-3-8912 sound chip (or its analogs are AY-3-8910 and YM2149F). Emulator emulates these sound chips and does not require real ones. Additionally emulator can play CD’s audio tracks and MIDI-files. Optional BASS by Ian Luck can be used for playing MP3 and MOD music.
Minimalist local music player for windows, transparent, borderless and buttonless.
- Portable, free, open-source software. (Delphi, MIT open-source license)
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10, 简体 / 繁體 / English / Unicode
- Minimalist, transparent, “no interface, only music”.
- Optimized for local lossless music playback. Powered by Bass library, with excellent performance and high quality sound effects. Modular design, can be highly customized.
- Supports lightweight media library, lyrics and visual effects. Can be minimized to the system tray, takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
- These features come from user suggestions: tag editing, automatic switching list, play queue, mouse gestures, equalizer, audio device selection, the global volume wheel (over systray), font settings, minimalist mode, mouse transparent, pin to desktop and a simple layout.
- Supports APE / FLAC / WavPack / MP3 / OGG / TTA / TAK / Musepack / AAC / AC3 / WMA / Wav / CD / ALAC / Aiff / MOD / CUE (almost all local music formats from lossy to lossless, and supports video formats by plug-in)
A modular Linux / Windows XP music player using the BASS library.