Portable audio player based on BASS library, Lightweight, Fast and easy to use. Now supports multiple languages.
Tag Archives: portable
OooPlayer ~ Lightweight Windows Audio Player
OooPlayer is a free audio player for Microsoft® Windows®. It has a clean, lightweight user interface and it is also friendly with your computer resources. It is one of the best candidates if you’re looking for an alternative to Winamp® or just looking for a simple, easy-to-use music and radio player. It’s written in Delphi and uses Bass library and its plugins from www.un4seen.com
The listed versions are clean, without no bundles/installers and it has support for most popular audio formats (see below in the features section). This player is released under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 and is available in two versions: installer and portable.
- user-friendly and with a low impact on resource usage
- support for most audio formats: MP3, FLAC, OGG, MPC, WMA, AC3, SPX, AAC, ALAC, APE, TTA, OFR, WV, OPUS, TAK etc.
- support for gapless playback (uninterrupted playback of sequential/consecutive audio tracks)
- support for M3U and M3U8 playlists
- integrated lyric downloader (it doesn’t work with certain files such as covers)
- save your own playlists in M3U, M3U8 or PPF format
- built-in support for radio stations (huge list available) including details about the current radio
- multiple options available: shuffle, repeat, search, jump, find etc.
- available as installer and portable version.
AutoDrum ~ Automatic Drumware
“AutoDrum” is free, open source software for automatic drum performance. It has following features, and it can be used for imagination of compose, practice of instruments, and so on.
- 13 preset rhythm patterns can be used, and you can add your original rhythm pattern which is created by your MIDI sequencer.
- The tempo can be changed at any time while playing. Also, the tempo can be slaved to the external machine in slave mode.
- Mixer feature, which enables you to change velocity level or mute each drum instruments.
- Synchronized start and stop function, which enables you to start or stop with your performance with connected MIDI keyboard.
- MIDI Timing synchronizing clock can be received and sent.
- Only extracting zip file is required to execute. No need to install.
- User interface and documentation are Japanese, English, Chinese compliant.
- User interface is Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8.1’s theme compliant.
- Unicode compliant.
Mcool ~ Lightweight Music Player
Minimalist local music player for windows, transparent, borderless and buttonless.
- Portable, free, open-source software. (Delphi, MIT open-source license)
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10, 简体 / 繁體 / English / Unicode
- Minimalist, transparent, “no interface, only music”.
- Optimized for local lossless music playback. Powered by Bass library, with excellent performance and high quality sound effects. Modular design, can be highly customized.
- Supports lightweight media library, lyrics and visual effects. Can be minimized to the system tray, takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
- These features come from user suggestions: tag editing, automatic switching list, play queue, mouse gestures, equalizer, audio device selection, the global volume wheel (over systray), font settings, minimalist mode, mouse transparent, pin to desktop and a simple layout.
- Supports APE / FLAC / WavPack / MP3 / OGG / TTA / TAK / Musepack / AAC / AC3 / WMA / Wav / CD / ALAC / Aiff / MOD / CUE (almost all local music formats from lossy to lossless, and supports video formats by plug-in)
Nemp ~ Noch Ein mp3 Player
An intuitive mp3-player with many functions. It is portable and runs without installation – just download, unzip, run. Without permission, Nemp doesn’t fiddle with your mp3 files either, but leaves them as they are.
(“Noch ein mp3-Player” translates to “Yet another mp3-player”.)
FlicFlac ~ Tiny Audio Converter
FlicFlac is a portable (no installation required) utility for converting WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG and APE files to any of the other formats.
You may drag files onto the FlicFlac interface, or convert files directly from the right click menu in Windows Explorer.