“AutoDrum” is free, open source software for automatic drum performance. It has following features, and it can be used for imagination of compose, practice of instruments, and so on.
- 13 preset rhythm patterns can be used, and you can add your original rhythm pattern which is created by your MIDI sequencer.
- The tempo can be changed at any time while playing. Also, the tempo can be slaved to the external machine in slave mode.
- Mixer feature, which enables you to change velocity level or mute each drum instruments.
- Synchronized start and stop function, which enables you to start or stop with your performance with connected MIDI keyboard.
- MIDI Timing synchronizing clock can be received and sent.
- Only extracting zip file is required to execute. No need to install.
- User interface and documentation are Japanese, English, Chinese compliant.
- User interface is Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8.1’s theme compliant.
- Unicode compliant.