SoundSwitch offers you the opportunity to switch your playback devices and/or recording devices using simple hotkeys.
No more navigating through several menus and screens. Just configure SoundSwitch once – and you are able to switch between your devices as fast as never before!
Tag Archives: devices
EarTrumpet ~ Windows Volume Control
- Visualize Audio with Multi-Channel Aware Peaking
- Standalone Volume Mixer
- Move Apps Between Playback Devices
- Default playback device management
- Automatic updates via the Microsoft Store
- Support for light/dark mode and all accent colors
- Configurable hotkey
- Modern context menus
- Growing multi-lingual support
- Cairo Shell support
Audio Switcher ~ Windows Device Selector
Audio Switcher is a 100% free, Open Source, application for Windows® Vista, 7, and 8.
Audio Switcher makes switching between sound devices trivial. No longer do you have to go into the Control Panel or the Windows® Sound options, instead there is an easy to access icon, or even hotkeys.
The beautiful part of Audio Switcher is it’s simplicity. It doesn’t try to do too much, it does exactly what is needed; nothing more, nothing less.