Welcome to Speaker Impedance. This website calculates the nominal impedance created with different combinations of wiring speakers together. Remember calculations are only to be used as a guide; in reality, the impedance will vary with frequency and more factors such as coil temperature come into play.
As the program name suggests, TspCheck is a program that checks whether the determined or specified TS parameters of a loudspeaker match. Often you can then find out, for example, that the efficiency has been rounded up a bit too benevolently, or you can estimate the membrane mass, the resilience of the restraint, etc. by cleverly combining the information available.
In addition, the following is determined:
- Max. Lin. SPL @ 50 Hz in CB – the maximum sound pressure that can be achieved in a closed housing at 50 Hz using the maximum linear stroke
- SPL_m = SPL_e – the frequency from which the maximum achievable sound pressure at full input power is stroke limited.
A speaker measurement visualization, analysis and comparison tool.
AnSpec is an analog-style one/third-octave spectrum analyzer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. It was designed to be a handy visual feedback tool for those who like visual smoothness and easiness of use of analog analyzers. AnSpec also provides peak level indication.
While there are no adjustable parameters available in this plugin, you can still change level meter ballistics and resize plugin’s window.
- 1/3 octave analog-style spectrum analyzer
- Peak level indication
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and mono analysis
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and High DPI support