Transform your PC into an LF Generator
Generate Sinus, Pulse, Noise, Sweep and more…
4Front E-Piano is a small single sound instrument without any settings that reproduces a timbre, which is similar to DX-7 type e-piano. It is available as VSTi for Windows, and as an AudioUnit, VSTi and RTAS for Mac (see enclosed readme file).
This instrument is small on memory and CPU usage and was found useful by many users and software developers as a plug&play e-piano module, which does not require any configuration or adjustment.
Though this goes without saying for professional users, I still had a frequent question on how to use this plugin from people, who are not familiar with this technolog. One should note, that to make use of this software a plugin hosting software is necessary, such as Topten Cantabile software. A MIDI keyboard is also preferred, as it is something almost essential to create a computer music these days.
There is also 4Front R-Piano, which replicates a different type of E-Piano.
Recording software for microphone or sound card recordings
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is the fuss-free voice and music recorder to capture audio from your microphone or sound card (loopback). Create voice memos or use the loopback feature to capture everything you hear, whether it’s audio from your browser or any other audio source. Simply select the source, click Record and you’re good to go. The highly user-friendly interface supports multiple output formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS and APE. And with sampling rates up to high-quality 48kHz, the program is a great choice for recording streams, podcasts and music. Recordings are neatly arranged in a built-in fully playable media library, making reviewing and renaming files incredibly easy. In addition, the integrated trimming feature ensures you get exactly the audio portions you want and in just a few clicks.
- Fuss-free audio recording
- Record from your microphone or soundcard (“What You Hear”)
- Output formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, APE
- Media library with recorded clips
- Audio trimming
- File renaming
- Built-in audio player
- Quick file access through media library
- Record music, streams, podcasts and audiobooks
- Turn your PC into a dictaphone
TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor combining high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. As a descendant of the venerable TDR Feedback Compressor product family, Kotelnikov has directly inherited several unique features such as a proven control scheme, individual release control for peak and RMS content, an intuitive user interface, and powerful, state of the art, high-precision algorithms.
With a sonic signature best described as “stealthy”, Kotelnikov has the ability to manipulate the dynamic range by dramatic amounts, while carefully preserving the original tone, timbre and punch of a musical signal. As such, it is perfectly suited to stereo bus compression as well as other critical applications.
The concept is “proudly digital” in the sense that it doesn’t try to emulate any previously existing device. This is the original!
- 64bit multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy
- “Delta” oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Super fast, yet natural sounding compression
- “Crest factor” based control scheme offering independent release controls for peak and RMS events
- Flexible sidechain highpass filter
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview mode previews the difference between compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated, click free bypass (i.e. processing never interrupted)
- User interface rescaling (100%, 125%, 150%)
Anvil Studio™ is a free Windows 11, 10 / 8.x / 7 program designed for people who want to:
- record music with MIDI and Audio equipment
- compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment
- sequence music with MIDI equipment
- play with music using a computer, and
- print sheet music from standard MIDI files with the optional Print-Sheet accessory.
Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, WMA, etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream with functions like copy, cut, paste, insert and delete. You may modify any part of the stream by applying audio effects and synthesize sound files.
- Sound editing functions such as copy, cut, paste, delete, insert, trim.
- Apply processes like click removal, DC offset correction, compressor, echo, fading, inversion, noise reduction, normalization, pitch scale, pitch shift, reverberation, reversing, sound 3D, tempo, true bass, volume
- Filters like, moving average, high-pass, low-pass, band-pass.
- Special effects like flanger, phaser, chorus, gargle.
- Listen to the audio file with play, pause, stop commands
- Record from any source
- Various tools like, frequency analyzer, tone generator, noise generator, DTMF synthesis, text to speech.
- Process any channel separately or both
- Apply third party VST plug-ins
musiCutter is mp3 and ogg vorbis joiner / cutter (without need to decode and reencode)
- supported formats: all MPEG audio versions and all layers (except freeformat mp3 files)
- OGG Vorbis
- works correctly with VBR mp3 files
- can produce frame statistics for mp3 file
- can handle practically unlimited file size
- cut points can be imported from:
- CUE sheet
- XMCD file
- plain text file
User interface front end supporting famous MP3Gain engine which analyzes and losslessly adjusts MP3 files to a specified target volume. A complete re-creation (made in QT5) of the original MP3Gain GUI, however it can be run on more platforms.
This software can be used to search scales & chords from a large and expandable database (XML). Thanks to the jmusic project (jmusic.sourceforge.io), this is also possible to generate music starting from these scales & chords and export the result to MIDI file.
- Scales & chords finder
- Music generator (MIDI)