Podcast Generator is an open source Content Management System written in PHP and specifically designed for podcast publishing. It provides the user with the tools to easily manage all of the aspects related to the publication of a podcast, from the upload of episodes to its submission to the iTunes store.
- Click & Go: 3-step installation wizard. No MySQL required. Works in any PHP web hosting.
- Power and simplicity: Easy & intuitive web interface to publish audio and video podcasts.
- Newbie-proof technology: Just upload your content, all the rest is “automagic”.
- Customizable: Support for multiple themes and languages. Social Networks integration.
- Apple friendly: Ready for iTunes Store and all iOS devices.
- Open Source: 100% free and open source.
A simple reference table: How to grade records on Discogs
TheAudioDB is a community database of audio artwork and data with a JSON API.
Last.fm is a music service that learns what you love.
Create your own profile, track what you listen to (we call this scrobbling) and get cool stuff like your own music charts, new music recommendations, and a big ol’ community of other music lovers.
Free Music Downloads
Website that cuts, converts or merges a file. Supports multiple audio formats.
ABC, developed by Chris Walshaw, is a format designed to notate music using plain text. It was originally designed for folk tunes of Western European origin which can be written on one staff, but has since been extended to support the notation of complete, classical music scores.
Since its introduction at the end of 1991, ABC has become very popular. Programs on many operating systems use ABC as an input and/or output format. There are programs which produce printed sheet music or allow for computer performances, search in tune databases, or that analyze tunes in some way.
The aim of this project is to promote the ABC language by maintaining the ABC standard and a set of software and source code that manipulate and present music written in ABC.
Classical music extensions for the ABC music notation language.