A tool based on the HTML5 Web Audio API to perform perceptual audio evaluation tests locally or on remote machines over the web.
Podcast Generator is an open source Content Management System written in PHP and specifically designed for podcast publishing. It provides the user with the tools to easily manage all of the aspects related to the publication of a podcast, from the upload of episodes to its submission to the iTunes store.
- Click & Go: 3-step installation wizard. No MySQL required. Works in any PHP web hosting.
- Power and simplicity: Easy & intuitive web interface to publish audio and video podcasts.
- Newbie-proof technology: Just upload your content, all the rest is “automagic”.
- Customizable: Support for multiple themes and languages. Social Networks integration.
- Apple friendly: Ready for iTunes Store and all iOS devices.
- Open Source: 100% free and open source.
The library does not require a database back-end. It parses the directory structure, best suited for a [ROOT]/[ARTIST]/[ALBUM]/[TRACKS] type of layout. This isn’t required, but makes for the best user experience. Random playlists can also be generated.
The code contained in this script has not been minified. It is written in long form and is well-documented for ease of use and customization.
Individual tracks are optionally presented with download links. Minimal effort has been put into limiting the reach of the player and download links. It is limited, by default, to the three audio file types that are supported by HTML5. It is advised that you password protect the Music Library & Player directory using htaccess or other method to restrict public access.
- Responsive web music library and player
- HTML5 or m3u file
- Perfect for a NAS or personal website
- Easy to setup with little to no programming
- No database back-end. Directories are parsed into Artist/Album/Track playlists
- Open Source MIT License