ShuiCast is a plugin for both Winamp and Foobar2000 that provides the ability to broadcast various audio formats to a few of the major broadcasting servers. It is a continuation of the Oddcast/Edcast streaming software that can stream to either Icecast or Shoutcast servers, integrating changes made by the AltaCast and Edcast-Reborn spinoffs.
- Stream to IceCast or ShoutCast
- Support for Ogg Vorbis, LAME (lame_enc.dll), and AAC (libfaac.dll) – note lame_enc.dll and libfaac.dll must be downloaded separately in order to use these formats
- Multiple encoders (you can simultaneously broadcast in multiple formats at the same time)
- Standalone application as well as plugin for Winamp, RadioDJ and Foobar2000
- Metadata not only from media player (i.e. Winamp) but also from a file, a URL or a window
- Peak and RMS Meter
- Live Recording (you can switch on/off without disconnecting the encoder)
This is a program to cast your macOS audio, or Linux audio to your Google Cast devices or Sonos speakers. It can also cast video files.
It is written for Python3, and it can stream via
avconv. Mkchromecast is capable of using lossy and lossless audio formats provided that
parec(Linux) are installed. It also supports Multi-room group playback, and 24-bit/96kHz high audio resolution. Additionally, a system tray menu is available.
ShoutVST is a VST that enables streaming sound into Icecast and SHOUTcast directly from VST hosts, ideal for streaming live performances directly from applications like Traktor or Ableton without the use of loopback methods.
Android app that allows you to look up online radio streams at RadioBrowser and listen to them. RadioBrowser is a wiki like approach to collecting as many online radio stations as possible. Everyone can help by not only adding new stations but also tagging existing ones.
- Everyone can add stations easily
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- Record streams
- Music Player Daemon support
- ChromeCast support
The Zinf audio player is a simple, but powerful audio player for Linux and Win32. It supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, WAV and Audio CD playback, SHOUTcast/Icecast HTTP streaming, RTP streaming, a powerful music browser, theme support and a download manager.
Zinf is based on the FreeAmp source code. However, AMP® is a trademark of PlayMedia Systems, Inc., and therefore the original name of the project cannot be used any longer. On this website the old project will be referred to as FreeA*p.
Why Zinf? Zinf Is Not FreeA*p!