A group of audio DAW plug-ins targeting Windows (VST), Mac (VST/AU), and Linux, mostly for guitar amplifier simulation, with the C-120 being the flagship product (which started off long ago as a closed-source VST). Open source, mostly under GPL.
- Up to 128-bit (internal) Multi-Stage Guitar Amplifier Layered Distortion, also runs in 64 and 32 bit modes
- Native Mac and Linux ports coming soon
- Advanced maths for tube-like guitar amplifier distortion, doesn’t use cheap waveshaping
- Designed with dynamic response that changes according to the input level – Much more than just a basic “sample in, sample out”
- Up to 12x Internal Oversampling, separate controls for live/online and off-line render
- Multi-Band EQ – low, mid, high, contour, presence
- Built-in custom convolution-based cab-mic effect, works with almost any sample rate and/or audio buffer size
- New version of C120 has less clutter in GUI, separate page for advanced features
- No commercial bloat!
- GPL license, but just for the plug-in itself
- Any rendered/processed audio is YOURS (any license you want)!
- Hand-Coded in C++, pre-fab code or “wizards” were NOT used to build this!
- Primarily built with MinGW-w64 and Code::Blocks IDE
- NEW Jykwrakker plugin also features custom stereo reverb FX you won’t find elsewhere.
- NEW Source code available under zlib license (long overdue)