Frome the same developer who brought you Foobar2000 comes Boom.
Boom is an easy to use audio player intended for casual computer users who do not wish to spend their time on figuring more sophisticated software out. All of its most important features are easily accessible out-of-the-box.
- No installation or administrator rights required! Just download and run.
- Gapless playback of properly encoded files. Enjoy smooth transitions between tracks.
- ReplayGain support. External software is currently required to write ReplayGain information to file tags to utilize this functionality.
- Contents of your music folders are shown, in a convenient structured genre/artist/album/song view.
- By default, contents of “my music” folder or Windows Music library folders are shown. You can configure Boom to index music from any other folders though.
- You can install Boom to removable media and have it index contents of the folder it is installed in.
- Are your files badly tagged or missing tags all together? No problem, Boom can browse your music library by its folder structure.
- Supports variety of popular audio formats, including: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack, WAV, AIFF, MP4/M4A, WMA.
- For emergency tagging needs, Boom includes a simplified version of the foobar2000 Properties dialog.
- Easily configured to run from removable media.
- Multi-language support.
This software is from the developer of Foobar2000 and is highly recommended.
Pingback: Recommended Audio Software | The Audio File