All the mp3 files of the music albums that you can download have different name formats or the information tags are empty. AudiQ is a very easy to use application that allows you to format the mp3 file names the way you decide. This application also fills the ID3 tags with the information of each song from the filename. Normalize your audio library.
Ever wanted to cut out background noise when talking with others on Skype? Now it’s possible!
NoiseGator is a light-weight noise gate application that routes audio through an audio input to an audio output. In real-time the audio level is analysed and if the average level is higher than the threshold the audio bypasses as normal. However, if the average level goes below the threshold, the gate closes and the audio is cut.
When used with a virtual audio cable it can act as a noise gate for a either a sound input(microphone) or sound output(speakers). Can also be used to gate noise from your own mic or play your microphone through your speakers.
– Java 7 or higher for Windows.
– Java 6 or higher for Mac. Java 7 recommended.
– A virtual audio cable is required for use with VOIPs:
For Windows users I recommend the VB-Cable driver (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm).
Mac users can use SoundFlower.
- Noise Gate for audio input to output.
- Cuts out background noises when nobody is speaking on VOIPs like Skype.
- Noise Gate your microphone to kill background noise and hiss.
- Can be used to feed your microphone through your speakers.
This is a very simple application to organize your files.
MoP does not use a database. It focuses on the files. The aim is to quickly and easily clean up your MP3 tags and filenames but, more important, to find the covers that are missing.
Where other softwares uses the “Album” to retrieve a cover, MoP uses the Artist AND the Title. So when you have huges collections of singles or compilations, you are able to find the covers for that song only.
Of course, it can search for albums covers as well.
MoP as a built in RegEx engine that will allow you to extract the missing tags based on the file name. You will also be able to rename your misformed MP3 files based on the tags according to any pattern you provide.
MoP will always be improved ….. As it will be my main application to manage and edit my huge MP3 collection. I will be more than happy to receive critics, suggestions and demands to make it evolve 🙂
- Organize music media files
- Edit main tags (Artist, Title, Album, Genre, Cover)
- Search Covers ON-LINE based on the artist and title, NOT ONLY on albums
- Plays Media file (obviously)
meterec works as a basic multitrack tape recorder. The aim of this software is to minimise the interactions of the users with the computer and allow them to focus on their instrumental performances. For this reason meterec’s features are minimal. If you screw one take, start it over again! Rather than learning how to use a specific software to correct what you screw up, meterec forces you to learn and master your instrument. The good news is that previous takes are kept in history and if in the end, the first one was the best you could play, you can choose it in your final mix.
A powerful realtime multi format audio player for Amiga computers. It is based on the amp decoding engine by Tomislav Uzelac and can do realtime decoding on 50 MHz processors and up.
An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.
CloudTunes provides a unified interface for music stored in the cloud (YouTube, Dropbox, etc.) and integrates with Last.fm, Facebook, and Musicbrainz for metadata, discovery, and social experience. It is similar to services like Spotify, except instead of local tracks and the fixed Spotify catalog, CloudTunes uses your files stored in Dropbox and music videos on YouTube.
With the AudioStation player you can easy listen to the most common music files like *.mp3 and *.wav etc. Just click on the music file and the Audiostation will automatically start playing your favorite music.
- With original Creative Labs™ sample files (reggae.mid, jaz.mid, etc.)
- Support for multiple playlists (.wpl, .pls, .m3u, etc.)
- Track repeat and random shuffle functions
- Supporting languages: English & Dutch
- Plays all common audio files like .mp3, .wav, *mid, etc.
- Midi Player, Wav Player, Mp3 Player & CD Player
- Also support for *.cda, *.m4a, *.ra, *.rm, *act, *.act, *.caf, *.wsaud, *.w64, *.ogg, *.amo, *.voc
- With Floppy, Tape and CD-ROM animations
- Working mixing sliders
- With audio record function
- With audio capture function to record speaker sound
- Support for Commodore64 sound files (*.sid)
Fully featured CD ripping program able to take out most of the tedium. Fully accurate, has advanced features most rippers don’t, yet has no bloat and is cross-platform.
- Automatic tag lookup from the MusicBrainz database
- Encoded and muxed via FFmpeg (currently supports flac, opus, mp3, tta, wavpack, alac, vorbis and aac)
- Drive offset compensation and error recovery via cd-paranoia
- Full pregap handling
- HDCD detection and decoding
- Multi-disc album ripping
- Able to encode to multiple formats in parallel
- Cover image embedding in mp3, flac, aac and opus
- Provides and automatically verifies EAC CRC32, AccurateRip V1 and V2 checksums
- Accurate ripping verification of partially damaged tracks
- Automatic drive offset finding