Drumstick MIDI Monitor is a MIDI monitor for Linux using ALSA sequencer and Qt5 user interface.
- Easy to use Qt5 graphic user interface
- Based on ALSA sequencer. Provides one input port to be connected to other programs and devices using the usual external tools (aconnect, QJackCtl…)
- Customizable event filters and sequencer parameters
- Supports all MIDI messages, including System Exclusive, and some ALSA messages
- MIDI Playback of the recorded session or loaded MIDI file
- Saves to a text file or standard MIDI file the recorded event list