There is an updated version here.
Adding scripts is one method used to extend Foobar’s abilities. Not only are there quite a few existing useful scripts, new custom scripts can be written. One great script is the Biography script which displays biography and rating information from both AllMusic and Last.FM
JScript Biography ~ hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,112913.0
The most recent version of the script is on, or near, the last page of this discussion.
- Download and unzip the newest version of the Biography script
- Download and install foo_jscript_panel
- In Foobar2000 select “Layout > Enable Layout Editing Mode”
- Add a new panel or tab to your Foobar interface
- Right click in the new area and select “Add New UI Element…”
- Select “JScript Panel” in the Utility section
- You should now see a JScript panel and “Click here to open editor.”
- Click on the panel to open the editor and click the “Tools” button and select “Import” and navigate to the biography script folder, select the script file (biography.txt) and click “Open”
- Click “Apply”, Dismiss the popup message and click “Ok”
- Disable “Layout editing mode” in the “View” menu