Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low CPU usage
- modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- integrates into Voicemeeter (www.voicemeeter.com)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard (www.roomeqwizard.com ), because it can read its filter text file format.
EQ APO GUI
Pingback: AutoEQ ~ Automatic Headphone Equalization | The Audio File
Pingback: Recommended Audio Software | The Audio File
Pingback: HeSuVi ~ Headphone Surround Virtualizations | The Audio File