Watch music videos and video playlists using Foobar2000
- This component adds the possibility of playing Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion clips directly via their URL.
- In addition to single clip URLs it supports clip feeds (i.e. playlists, channels etc.) from Youtube and Dailymotion.
- Single clips and feeds can be added using File menu commands Add location and Add multiple URL(s).
- Component has several UI elements, both DUI and CUI are supported. There are element for searching on Youtube within the program, for video playback and elements for various technical info about clips and component workflow. All elements are listed under Youtube Source group in UI configuration windows.
- In addition to UI elements it has several popup windows with similar functionality.
- For Lyric Show Panel 3 it provides an additional lyric source.
- Clip thumbnails are exposed as album art to the program.
- Single clip can be turned into album with multiple tracks.
Install component then install these dependencies:
- Install FFmpeg from https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
- Install LAV filters from https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
- Install madVR (as Admin)from http://www.madvr.com/
- Obtain a Youtube Data API key (Type:Browser)
- Download madVR zip archive
- Extract contents to a new folder
- Move folder to “C:\Program Files” (you need to be an admin)
- Right click install.bat and select “Run as administrator”
If it works it will say “Install Successful”