Making beats has never been easier:
- Produce music with your computer by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples and much more.
- Playback instruments, samples and plugins with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- Bundled with ready-to-use stuff from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples to VST and SoundFont support.
Made by musicians, for musicians.
rePhase is a FIR generation tool for building fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
It also let you manually compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, be it active or passive.
Equalizer APO, REW and Rephase WOW! ~ diyAudio
Subvert Audio is a music program designed to try and stimulate creativity in the user. To do this, it imposes certain restraints on the user, in an attempt to encourage more creative thought processes, and solutions to the problem these restraints introduce. In addition to the restraints imposed, Subvert Audio strives to encourage exploration of the program, and reward efforts to discover/create new ways of using it. It is, essentially, a program that is designed to be subverted, the idea being that in the process of doing so, the user’s creativity will be stimulated.
In some ways, the program is similar to graphical music programming languages such as Max/MSP et al. Indeed, prior knowledge of such environments could be seen as beneficial to Subvert Audio’s methods of stimulating creativity.
Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low CPU usage
- modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- integrates into Voicemeeter (www.voicemeeter.com)
Tired of handling playlists? by1 is a small, fast and handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart and versatile environment to handle your file collection and listen to your tracks – with no need for playlists or databases.
Enhance the appearance and functionality of Foobar2000 by adding a visual representation of the currently playing audio track, which can be used to navigate to any point in the image of the track by clicking there.
Waveform Seekbar is a UI element for both the Default UI and Columns UI that provides seekbar functionality (seeking, position indicator) on top of a pretty image of the waveform of the currently playing song, drawn using either Direct3D 9.0c or Direct2D 1.0.
Freesound aims to create a huge collaborative database of audio snippets, samples, recordings, bleeps, … released under Creative Commons licenses that allow their reuse. Freesound provides new and interesting ways of accessing these samples, allowing users to:
- browse the sounds in new ways using keywords, a “sounds-like” type of browsing and more
- upload and download sounds to and from the database, under the same creative commons license
- interact with fellow sound-artists!
We also aim to create an open database of sounds that can also be used for scientific research and be integrated in third party applications. Using the Freesound API researchers and developers can access Freesound content and retrieve meaningful sound information such as metadata, analysis files and the sounds themselves.